The house church movement is gathering momentum across the world and many Churches are beginning to understand that the most prolific growth comes for starting house churches as an independent extension of their church.
Glenn Cunningham is a prolific soul winning disciple maker and house church planter from India who has personally ministered to an estimated 7 million people through healing crusades, training’s in house church multiplication and various meetings in the country and around the world. God has given Glenn a vision to reach people with the love of Christ and has miraculous testimonies of what the Lord has done through him.
MATURE VS IMMATURE CHRISTIAN:
1. Mature Christian is not only a follower of Christ but a prolific fisher of men. Matt. 4:19
2. Mature Christian is not only a shepherd of the tame sheep but also a seeker of the lost sheep. Luke 19:10
3. A mature Christian does not just pray in the comfort of his home or the church or in the prayer cell but goes out weeping (interceding) with the seed (gospel) and comes back rejoicing with sheaves (harvest). Psalm 126:5,6
4. A mature Christian is not only a sower of the seed but also a reaper of thirty, sixty and hundredfold harvest. Matt. 13:8
5. A mature Christian knows that singing devotional songs is not worship but the best way to glorify God is to bring abundant fruit that remains (continuously reproduces). John 15:8,15
6. A mature Christian is not only a saved soul but knows that he is saved to save others by breaking bread and sharing the whole wisdom of God from house to house. Col. 1:26-28; 1 Timothy 1:15; Acts 2:46; 20:20,27
7. A mature Christian is not just a gifted minister but uses his gifts to equip the saints for the works of the ministry of offering Gentiles as spiritual sacrifice, well pleasing to God. Ephesians 4:11,12; Romans 15:16; 1 Peter 2:5
8. A mature Christian does not only loves the Lord but also loves his neighbor, his enemies and each other so much that he has the courage to share Christ with them. Luke 10:27; Matt. 5:43,44; John 13:34,35
9. A mature Christian not only knows sound doctrine but uses it effectively to convince and convict those who oppose the gospel. He is trained to be ready to give an answer in defense of his faith to a candid inquirer. Titus 1:9; 1 Peter 3:15
10. A mature Christian does not stagnate on the pew but goes 2×2, finds a person of peace and plants a multiplying church in his house. Luke 10:1-9
We are looking to start house churches in Hillsboro Oregon, if you would be interested, please call 971-248-0206, or you can click on the link below to register with us.
We are a resource for home churches around the world, to train and help people to start and maintain a home church that will produce fruit.
Our Founders have a proven track record over many years and millions of conversations, using successful discipleship training programs.
1. Start home churches whose main purpose and dedication is to win souls for Jesus.
2. Implant the DNA of being a fisher of Men as the main purpose in life for the new Christian.
3. Use discipleship training programs that have been proven and tested to produce disciples who make more disciples.